Monday 28 March 2011

Question 9 - What was your contribution to the process during the planning, production and post-production stages?

I participated in the different stages in our group, from planning to the finish of our work.
During the process of planning, same as other group members, I did the location research, including taking photos and drawing pictures for demonstration. After we decided the location and the story of our horror film, I also take part in the story board produce and I drew part of the story board along with other group members. Meanwhile, I did the research on the former students' works in order to gain some experience from them.
During the process of shooting, the job was finished by the effort of the whole group and the work was fairly shared by each member of the group. During this stage, I completed some useful shots for our group.
During the stage of editing and soundtrack making, I did part of the jobs from both sides. With Ashley and Martin, I made two soundtracks which can be used in our film and I did some editing mainly with Martin to make our raw footages become a fluent clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment